About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Bauble Cards

Hey all. :) I thought I would upload some Christmas cards I made recently, both using the same card design, which can be seen over here at Kristina Werner's Design Blog. I used different paper packs and inks on each of the cards for a different look, although the same princple applies for both.

Its Sunday, and my mam is away on holiday to Portugal.. sooo, my lovely boyfriend offered to make us both a Chicken Sunday Dinner!! It was delicious! We has roast carrots and parsnip, mashed potato, broccoli and cauliflower, yorkshire puddings about five inches tall aaand gravy. :) Yum.

Anyhow, intead of making you all hungry, here are the cards..



Supplies
Solid card stock: AC - Biscuit
Patterned paper: BG - Wassill
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo - Christmas Silhouettes; Ornate Christmas
Ink: ColourBox Queue - Chianti; SU! - Old Olive
Ribbon: Grosgrain - Olive
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper

The second card I made was based on the same layout:



Supplies
Solid card stock: AC - Green; SU! - Very Vanilla
Patterned paper: MME - Colourful Christmas
Stamp: Hero Arts - Spritz
Ink: ColourBox Queue - Lemon Grass; Razzberry
Ribbon: SU! - Taken with Teal
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper

Hope you are all having a lovely day. I'm off to do the washing up! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews