About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Hey all, I'm back to Earth with a bang now Uni has started, its in full swing after only three days, and I already have an essay due in three weeks time and numerous presentations to prepare for. Joy.

So, last night, before I rushed off for the second darts game of the season (we lost 4-3) I decided to make a quick card using some new stash I got recently. I decided I wanted to make full use of my new bottle of Glossy Accents. Seeing as I need to make LOTS more Christmas cards, I decided to go along with a Christmas card as opposed to another Halloween creation.


Bit of a crap photo but I was in a bit of a rush!! So, sorry if its making your eyes go all weird.

Here is a close up (better picture) of the Glossy Accents! :)


Those little fairy lights look sooo cute!

I don't have a very wide selection of ProMarkers which I coloured my houses in with, hence some of the blank white space, like on the shutters, I just didn't have a coordinating colour, so for that reason I think the card could be a little better than it currently is. Anyhoo, heres the supply list..

Supplies
Solid card stock: Bazzil - Kraft; SU! Whisper White
Stamp: Hero Arts - Sending Holiday Cheer
Ink: SU! Garden Green; SU! - Old Olive; SU! - Bashful Blue; Memento - Rich Cocoa; Versamark
Embossing powder: AC - Opaque White
Punch: SU! - Scallop Circle
Promarkers: Holly - G724; Berry Red - R665; Leaf Green - G258; Cinnamon - O427; Satin - Y129; Cool Grey 1 - NG08
Miscellaneous: Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thats all I have for today, I must go make some notes for this up and coming assignment, one of many due in relatively soon I'd imagine, what with our tutors wanting to leave as many weeks spare as possible for our DISSERTATION PRESENTATIONS!! YIKES!!

Thanks for stopping by!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews