About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Please bare with me..

Hey everyone. Today I thought I would scrap my old blog, considering it was my first attempt it was a bit all over the place, so I'm starting a fresh. New design, new features and hopefully MORE posts MORE regularly.

I'm back at Uni on Monday to start my final year, its all going to be a mad rush, what with my dissertation and all the other modules I am taking, but hopefully I should come out the other end with a 1st, fingers crossed!!

I have recently joined the craft forum Trimcraft, the people on there are sooo friendly, they have really made me feel at ease, and I always get positive comments back on my project, although I don't have many uploaded on there at the moment. Hopefully there will be more on soon.

I am going to try and plan my time carefully, and hopefully have at least every other Saturday or Sunday to myself to just craft and have a little bit of stress relief from all the work during the week.

Anyway, before I rant on anymore.. I'm off. I have my last induction at Uni today, and them I'm all set for next week, or at least I hope I am! Lol.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews