About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 24 September 2010

Two SU! Thank You Cards

Here are some cards I have made over the past month or so, I have already uploaded them to my Trimcraft Gallery but I thought I would post them over here too, seeing as I have started a fresh new blog!! :) Give more people a chance to comment, if they so wish!



I challenged myself to make this card without the use of patterned paper, as I seem to use it in EVERY card I make. This wasn't as hard as I first thought, infact, I am quite happy with the results. Very minimalist, which is sort of what I always try to go for. I think it takes a great amount of skill (and time) to produce a busy card which works well, and I'm afraid to say, I neither have patience, skill or time to do that!

I think I may be madly in love with the stamp set and the coordinating punch, something about the size of these tags and the ways in which you have to attatch them to your projects really makes them stand out. They are also so versatile, they work well on both small and larger projects, depending on how you want to use them. Just brilliant! :)

Supplies
Solid card stock: SU! - Naturals Ivory; SU! - Close to Cocoa; SU! - Pumpkin Pie; SU! - Rose Red
Stamp: SU! - Tiny Tags
Ink: SU! - Close to Cocoa; SU! - Pumpkin Pie; SU! - Rose Red; SU! - Old Olive
Thread: SU! - Linen Thread
Punch: Medium Jewellery Tag
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper; MM - Slice
Miscellaneous: White Gel Pen; Stamp-a-ma-jig



Supplies
Solid card stock: SU! - Pumpkin Pie
Patterned paper: MME - Dusk
Stamp: SU! - Circle of Friendship
Ink: SU! - Pumpkin Pie
Button: 7 Gypsies - Large Clear Buttons
Punch: 1" Circle Punch
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper; MM - Slice
Miscellaneous: White Gel Pen; Diamond Stickles

xo

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did to this card. Really cute that button. Never thought of doing it that way. Great blog..

    Take good care, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews