About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 24 October 2010

70 Today

I'm back, as promised! :) With another card, although this time the theme is birthday instead of Christmas. I think I have almost Christmassed myself out. That is, of course, until Kristina Werners HCS 2010!! :) *YAYYY*

Anyway, here is the card..


This card is for a lady who plays on my darts team. Let me tell you now, she doesn't look act, or indeed play darts, like she is seventy years old. She is one of the most organised women you could ever meet, apart from me of course, and she would go out of her way to help you. This is a little card I quickly put together for our darts game next Tuesday, for the whole team to sign, to wish her Happy Birthday and to thank her for all she does for the club!! :) Some of the other ladies on the team have organised a bunch of flowers to be delivered for her too. I wish her a very happy birthday!! :) <3

Supplies
Solid card stock: Bazzill - Kraft
Patterened paper: BG - Indian Summer
Stamp: SU! - Ting Tags
Ink: SU! - Rose Red
Tools: MM - Slice (Just Chillin'); SU! - Paper Piercer; SU! - Jewellery Tag Punch
Embellishments: Ribbon - White Grosgrain; Brad - SU!
Miscellaneous: white gel pen

Thats all for now. Going to go find a quote for next years car insurance, make something to eat, and then get back to studying. Fab times!! :/

xo

2 comments:

  1. two fab cards Lou. Love the design of this one and the snowflakes on the next. If you see this message first, i have some small pins for you, let me have your addy and i'll post them on
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lou - she will love it especially with the whole dart team signing it. :)

    xDebbiex

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews