About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Back with a card :)

Hey hey, I'm back with a little card I just put together. Its another birthday card, for another friend of mine who has a birthday in November, jeez, its gona be a busy month for me as a card maker!! The recipient isn't really much of a girly girl, which is why I thought this Indie Girl 6x6 paper pad from Sassafras would be perfect for a card for her!!


Heres the card, I decided to use the sketch from Mojo Monday 161 as a jumping off point. There is also a closde up of those gorgeous Tiny Tag stamps from SU! {love}. I should really start using them on more projects as they're so versatile, and just the jewellery tag punch is an awesome punch on its own!!

Supplies
Solid card stock: SU! - Naturals Ivory; Old Olive
Patterened paper: Sassafras - Indie Girl
Stamps: Woodware - Easy Stitching; SU! - Tiny Tags; Hero Arts - Big Hugs
Ink: SU! - Blue Bayou; Old Olive
Ribbon: SU! - Bashful Blue Taffeta
Tools: MM - Slice (Basic Elements); SU! - Paper Piercer; Fiskars - Apron Lace border punch; SU! - 1/16" circle punch; SU! - Jewellery Tag punch

Head on over to Mojo now to join in the fun!!

Lou Mac. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews