About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 3 October 2010

A Few Christmas Cards..

Hey all, just while I'm at the computer before I leave my boyfriends to go to mine, I thought I would upload a few Christmas cards I totally forgot about. LOL. The first two were used to enter challenges over at the TrimCraft forum. The Christmas Tree was for the Card For Christmas - Challenge 1, and the stocking was for Colour Challenge #11.

These next card two cards were made using new (at the time) Christmas stash, that I was really excited about. The Peace & Joy was inspired by a card by Kristina Werner (surprise surprise), which can be seen here.


I just LOVE BG!! Sorry that I cannot supply you with a supplies list, most of the stuff is from BG Wassill and Eskimo Kisses paper packs, and the stamp sets are from either Hero Arts of Inkadinkadoo stamp sets!! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews