About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Halloween Greetings

Hey all, I was up bright and early this morning as I wanted to squeeze at least one card in before I get down to some studying. I decided to enter it into four challenges..

1) Sketch Challenge #16 over at Trimcraft here,
2) Allsorts Challenge Week 74 - Bingo here,
3) Aly's Sunday Challenge here.
and 4) Stampin' for the Weekend #49 Halloween/Fall here.

So heres the card.. along with a close up of the Brads, Buttons & Punch, which was the criteria I chose for the Allsorts Bingo Challenge Week 74. :)


Since this card isn't my usual size of 5 1/2"x4 1/4" (instead it is 5 1/2"x5 1/2") I decided to personalise the envelope too, just with a little stamp from Hero Arts..


Supplies
Solid card stock: Bazzill - Kraft
Patterned paper: MME - Boo To You
Die-cut: MME - Boo To You
Buttons: BG - Eskimo Kisses; Woodware - White
Brads: Woodware - Mini Glazed Brads
Ribbon: Unknown
Stamp: Hero Arts - Happy Halloween
Ink: SU! Pumpkin Pie
Tools: MM - Slice (Basic Elements); Martha Stewart Circle Cutter; Fiskars - Apron Lace Border Punch; SU! - Paper Piercer; Stapler; BG - Precision Filing Set
Miscellaneous: AC - White Zing embossing powder; white gel pen

Just as I finished up this card the Posty came, with my new DIARY! xD. Soooo excited about this. I decided to invest in an A5 one, as the A6 I had was too small for all my mess throughout the day. I got a plain black one, as I have decided I want to decorate it, when this might be is anyones guess. But I WILL get around to it before the thing is full up and I'm due for a new one.

Here is it in all its plain glory...


Thats all for now folks thanks for stopping by, I will probably be back later with a few more pictures of bits and bobs!! :)

Lou. xo

3 comments:

  1. This is so fab halloween card! I love this!
    Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts bingo challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute halloween card! love the embossing, really everything. glazed brads? will have to look for those - cute.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews