About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Looks a bit like Jack Skellington; dontcha think? :)

Evening peeps! :) Hope you are well, and have loads of kids coming trick or treating at your door!! :) I know I sure have. Some of them really make a big effort with their costumes, they look great!!

In the Halloween theme I thought I would show you some sweet boxes I made from the die templates a friend (Clairebear79) over at Trimcraft sent me. These are the type I am giving the sweets out in tonight!! I made 6 boxes, some orange some red, and the rest of the sweets are in little doggy bags. I plan on giving the best dressed kids the sweet boxes, cruel I know, but I only had a limited number of the die cuts and I didn't want to give them all away.

So here they are..


This picture shows the orange boxes, I used My Minds Eye - Boo to You paper collection to decorate them, as well as SU! scalloped circle punch and some Hero Arts stamps!! Really quick and simple, I hope you approve!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews