About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 5 November 2010

Autumnal Thank You

Made using Basic Grey - Indian Summer 6x6 paper pad. LOVE this paper. I have had it since I first started crafting, and I'm very very frugal with it, hence how its lasted me so long. Just over a year infact! :)

Here is the card, I plan on entering it into Cupcake Craft Challenges - 'Thank you with Autumnal Colours'.



The colours used in this paper pad totally remind me of Autumn, and boy.. do I love autumn!! The colours, the temperature, the occasions (Halloween, Bonfire Night [doubled up as the Anniversary with my boyfriend.. :D]). Wonderful season indeed.

Anyway, that should be it from me for now. I'm busy busy busy this weekend, birthdays, deadlines, labwork, xmas shopping. I'm gunna be in need of a full 24 hours sleep, but I can only dream!!

Take care all! Thanks for stopping by.

xo

[P.S Onken Coconut Rich & Creamy Biopot Yoghurt - thank you so much for getting me through the day, I couldn't have done it without you, you are utterly delicious].

[P.P.S Oh, I almost forgot. For those of you who are interested and actually care about.. stuff.. um.. my visit to the Waste Management Plant - OBriens - today, REALLY opened my eyes to the scale of our waste problem. Yikes, lets hope we meet the 2012 targets set by the EU, or we're in serious trouble].

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Lou ! I love your card and the thought you put into your choice of colours ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews