About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 6 November 2010

DeLovely

So.. last friday, I told you I had been testing myself, by trying to use up some of the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Collection pack which I have had for a while now. I don't know why, but I find it so hard to find any inspiration from these papers. They are lovely to look at, but don't seem to work on any of my card designs!!

Here is a small peek at the cover page of the collection pack..

Soo.. great bright colours your thinking.. right? Well yeah, I agree, but goshh.. are they hard to use on a design. I thought I would give it a go anyway. Here are the results..


The bird is one off the element sheet :)


Yellow paper distressed with Faded Jeans Distress Ink

A Vellum Belly Band with a Scalloped Heart over top.

Hmm, I keep looking at these cards, and apart from the one with the little bird, I think the others are going to have to be given a little time to grow on me. Ahh well, I did try. & my supplies have diminished, if only slightly! LOL.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Lou. i love those papers, such gorgeous colours. That bird is soooo cute.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs rozzy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews