About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 11 December 2010

Amazing Friend

So, I decided to take a well earned break from making Christmas cards, I know I haven't posted that many on here, but trust me, I have made about 50 - all of them different. I am Christmassed out, for now.

Here is a card I made using some new stash, this time a stamp - from The Greeting Farm, shes called Fleur Anya, and she is gorgeous.


Tell me she ain't the cutest damn thing you've ever seen, with the flowers in her hair 'n' the bow on her dress. Gawd. I stamped and clear embossed the background with Hero Arts Polka Dot cling background stamp, as the Kraft itself looked a little plain. Roll on receiving my CB!! I didn't follow a particular sketch with this, I just knew I wanted Anya and the flowers on, and it went from there.


I've coloured her with ProMarkers and added some Hero Arts Pearls to the centre of her flowers. I decided to make her blonde, as I thought it would be more of a challenge for me, as I usually stick to brunette, but this turned out quite nicely. Infact, I used a tutorial by Vixykins, which can be found here, if anyone is interested.


And lastly, I decided to try out something which I have seen appearing on more and more blogs lately. These rosette style flowers I guess you would call them.. Easy to make, hard to put together and stick down. I'm sure there is an easier way to do it than the way I did it, but hey, I'm slow like that. I made them using my newly bought Hougie board, what a beaut he is. I'll probably be writing a proper review of it when I have had time to use it extensively! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews