About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Blog Issues & Digital-i-ness

Gaahh!! I've been trying to sort my blog out for a couple of days now. I cannot for the life of me work out why my time/date, labels, links, reactions buttons etc at the bottom of each post aren't appearing. And its really bugging me. I love the blog template, but don't want to use it if I can't sort this problem out.

Anyone have any ideas?

I have already emailed LeeLou, who I downloaded the blog template from, but I have still received no reply.

Someone shed some light on this issue.. please?

On a lighter note.. I downloaded the 30 day trial of Photoshop Elements last night/early hours of this morning, just to give it a go. As I have come across a website that provides free scrapbooking kits (if I find the link again I promise to post it). So today, (like I haven't got work to be doing..) I decided to try my hand at my first ever digital card. You know what? It didn't turn out half as bad as I thought it would, aaaand it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Once I got the hang of what the buttons done and where they were - it was really fun. Knowing myself, I will probably want the full program once my trial has run out, and unfortunately, I just do not see that happening. *sad face - with lip*

I'll get the photo edited and watermarked and will upload it soon, so you can take a look and tell me what you think. I think its quite good - I added a few shadows here and there.. although I am a beginnger so I won't get too ahead of myself! HA!

So please, back to the issue in hand, if you know what on earth is happening with my blog, let me know! LOL.

Goodnight. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews