About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Christmas Crunch Sunday #2

Here is the second installment of CCS! This week I will be showing you a Clean and Simple (CAS) card, with a matching tag - for that little gift. I have used papers from Kaisercraft.


I added Stickle and faux stitching detail - to give a bit of interest. I love the shape of the polka dot paper. :)


Here is the matching tag - with the same baubles as the card, I also added stickles and faux stitching to make them 'match'. :) I cut the shape of the tag with my MM Slice using the Fa La La design card. I used some white embroidery floss to make it easier to attach to a present.

Supplies:
Solid cardstock: AC- Navy
Patterned paper: Kaisercraft - Christmas Carnival
Stamp: Paper Makeup Stamps - Seasons Greetings Sentiment Set
Ink: American Crafts - Charcoal Pigment Ink
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper, MM - Slice (Fa La La), 2" scalloped circle punch
Miscellaneous: white gel pen, Stickles - Star Dust, white embroidery floss

Thanks for stopping by! :) Until next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews