About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Its been a while..

and for that I apologise.. a lot has been happening at home. BUT!! Finally, after winning 6-1 at darts tonight and coming home on a high, I sat down, and created a card. Which I must say.. I'm quite happy with - no colouring with ProMarkers and no stamping - it was really relaxing allowing myself to get crafty after so long not sitting at my desk. I know I have been posting cards etc, but they are all scheduled in advance, so here is a card for you tonight/early hours of this morning fresh off the press.. (sorry about the crap photos)


This has been made for a friend on the Trimcraft forum, its her 30th, obviously, so I wanted to make her something special. I hope it makes it through the post okay!! At first I wanted my card to include Cupcake Cherrie - which is available over at Tickled Pink Stamps - but I really couldn't be bothered to colour her in (no offence Cherrie - you're still a cutie), so I took a look at this weeks Mojo, and thought, yes!! That will be perfect!!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil Bling - Feather Boa, In The Pink, Bazzill - Kraft, SU! Rose Red, Ruby Red
Patterned paper: Sassafras - Indie Girl
Ribbon: 13mm silk ribbon - White from The Ribbon Girl
Pin: extra long vintage - white from The Ribbon Girl
Gems: Kaisercraft - Ice Blue Rhinesones
Dies: Nesties - classic scalloped circle large, standard circles large
Tools: Tonic paper distresser, SU! Mat pack and paper piecer
Misc: white gel pen, WRMK embroidery floss - bubble gum, watermelon

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Mojo Monday - #175
× Colour Create Challenge - #62 - Pink, Blue, Gray and White
× Charisma Cardz Challenges - #3 - Magic Numbers


Well, its my first day back at uni today since before Christmas - I'm leaving it a bit late to get to bed - considering I have to be up at 7! LOL. Thats going to be a struggle!!

Oh well, I'm going to upload my picture for WOYWW and be done for the night I rekon.

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day. xo

7 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great card,I'm sure your friend will love it...Thank you for your visit and lovely comment....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's YEARS since I played darts! Congrats on the win hun :) Loving the card, great work. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAb card, so many great design features including the stitches and the curled corners!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card and it is so lovely to see a card without an image - so refreshing. Your friend is bound to treasure this one.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Create.
    Sharon xx
    p.s. your resolutions made me smile - think I need the same ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, fabulous colours and design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews