About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 22 January 2011

Konad Nail Art - Attempt # 2&3

Hey all, thanks for dropping by - sorry I don't have a card to show you today. Life at home has been really hectic of late - so I've had to take a bit of time out from crafting. I have a list of challenges I would like to enter though - so fingers crossed I may get round to making a card soon. I'm back at uni on Monday - and I have my two DT cards scheduled for the morning, so be sure to pop by then to take a look.

Anyway.. here are some more nails..



Here are my second and third attemps at using the Konad Nail Art Plates - such fun!! For both designs I used China Glaze - Grape Pop, and Konad White Pearl for the design - along with the m60 plate. My m57 plate arrived today - so I can't wait to try out some of the designs on that one!!

I am attending my friends engagement party tonight, so I best pull myself together and go and get ready soon.

Enjoy your night. xo

3 comments:

  1. ohhh they look funky!!! are they hard??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny nails, I like them
    hugs linda dekker

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look great! You can come and do mine lol xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews