About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 14 January 2011

KONAD Nail Art - Wish List - Orders

oOoooOOo.. some of my KONAD Nail Art products arrived in the post this morning - super excited!! I happened to stumble upon what are called 'Bundle Monster' nail plates on YouTube when searching for nail art the other day, so I searched trusty old Amazon, and found these.. (*NOTE* Sorry about the quality of the pictures this morning - my cameras shaker control was just not cooperating)..


I mean wow - the detail you can achieve is awesome! Nothing you would ever be able to get with even the finest of brushes. I have ordered two more 'plates' but I'm still waiting for them to arrive. This one is: KONAD m60. One of the others I have ordered has a freakin' tiger print on!! My gosh! :D

I also ordered the tools..



The second packet from the left is the 'Stamp & Scraper' - there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube you can watch which show you how its used - veeeery easy (why else would I have got them?! LOL) and the far right packet just contains a holder for the metal plate with the images on - not 100% sure whether I'll use it yet, I'll have to work out my set up first.

And of course, I had to had to get some China Glaze nail lacquer - I've been putting it off for far too long - thinking.. hmm, will I EVER use those colours, like, really? But then.. I found this GORGEOUS colour - Pelican Grey, I consistently wear either Rimmel - 60 Second Grey Matter or Barry M - Cyan Blue, they are always my go to colours. So when I found a China Glaze in grey, how could I say no?! It has nail hardner in with the varnish - so it'll help people with brittle nails etc. Less snapping and ruining your nails. Yippeee!


Yet another blurry photo, I'm sorry if I'm making your eyes go funny! LOL. As you can see I have the Barry M - Cyan Blue on at the moment, with a hand painted plaid pattern in white - done with a nail art brush I got for Christmas off my boyfriends Mam, I love playing with them, you can achieve some really neat stuff - if you have a steady hand!

Anyway, I'll definately be trying these products out when I re-do my nails - which shouldn't be long, as this time round they were done in a rush!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get a few cards made today, for DT spots as well as some extra birthday cards etc for my stash. Thats after I have popped to the Post Office - the third time this week - to get some stuff posted off to friends on Trimcraft.

As for my 'Wish-List' - I have placed some orders with Bunny Zoe Crafts, Quixotic Paperie, The Ribbon Girl, Stampeezee and a LOT from eBay. I am waiting for my 16BG USB to arrive from Play.com before I download anymore digi stuff, I have a feeling my computer may rebel against me and I lose it all. I know I should have backed up from the start - but there are always more interesting things to do! LOL.

I should hopefully be placing an order with SU! very shortly - I MUST get my hands on some of that Crumb Cake product. And next month should hopefully *fingers crossed* be my first ever order with PTI - super excited about that - as it stands I have a wish list as long as my arm, but I'll shortern it down.. somehow.

xo

1 comment:

  1. You have me extremely curious now. I can't wait to see what you do to your nails with all of these fun looking toys. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews