About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 29 January 2011

Liebster Blog

Good evening everyone. I hope you have all had a lovely day and have some fun stuff planned for the rest of the weekend. Me, well.. I have been trying to crack on with my dissertation write up - its not coming along too well, I've got ZILCH motivation! So if you want to pass on a few words of encouragement - please feel free! :)

Anyway, on a lighter note.. my lovely friend Katrina over at Flutterby Trina has managed to put a smile on my face today.. with this:


W-O-W! :) I'm sooo happy, thank you so much Katrina, and YES I do accept my award.

As with any blog award there are some conditions:
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept?? YES!! Then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo - here you are.. :)
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept. Katrina over at Flutterby Trina.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people the have been tagged.
 
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
 
So thank you very much Katrina - you have made my day. I will post this picture in my Badges page along with the details! :)
 
Here is the list of blogs I would like to award this to:
× Tracey at My Creative Place
× Squirrel at Squirrel's World
× Kellie at Tickled Pink Stamps
× Jane at Jane's Lovely Cards
× Lort at Just Ducky

These girls provide so much inspiration - they all have their own unique styles and ways of crafting!! :) I hope you like the award, and thanks again Katrina! :)

I'm off now, my boyfriend is making burgers with mushrooms and cheese in a sesame encrused bun with some homemade chips!! mmm. Enjoy the rest of your night. xo

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much lou for thinking of me for the award and for your lovely comments you leave on my blog,you are a star.
    enjoy your burger and chips hun,sounds yummy ,i havent had home-made chips for ages.....mmmm
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, Lou! Thank you hunny, I'm genuinely touched by you thinking of little ol' me. I'll drop by tomorrow when I'm not half asleep and pick up the award. Thanks again babes, enjoy the burger - mushrooms are good brain food so hope they help with the work. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou! Thank you so much for this award I really appreciate that you thought of me! Congratulations on receiving it too!! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews