About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 20 January 2011

My Blog Has Attitude Award

Good morning fellow friends. Woah, it was v. icy when I got up this morning - does this mean we aren't having a spring/summer?! YAY! Seriously though.. it seems likes its getting colder again..

I digress, the point of this post is to thank my fellow DT member over at Lexi's Creations, Lalky Girl .aka. Tracey for my Blog Has Attitude Award..


Thanks a lot Tracey, you have made my day! :)

Now here come the challenges:

1) I have to pass it onto five blogs I love visting:
× Julia over at the Stamping Ground. My gosh, this woman is funny - she should be a stand up with some of the things she comes out with. Her posts are guaranteed to make me laugh!!
× Quixotic Paperie Store Blog. Such fab inspiration from many talented designers - their shop is fab too!!
× Paula Holifield - as massive inspiration to many crafters - she won Card Maker of the Year 2010. I aspire to be like her.. one day *big grin*

× Shelly at Shelly's Little Craft Space. This lady is a fellow PTI fan, I met her on the PFPTI blog not too logn ago, but her work is so unique and flawless - I just love visiting her blog.
× Gretchen over at Happiness Is.. - this lady's work is gorgeously gorgeous every single time. Perfect creations in everyway she has her own unique twist on things - I love visiting her blog to gain new ideas.

and 2) I have to tell you three things about myself. Well, where do I start?!
× I really really love horror movies - above any other kind
× I am a Geordie - although I'm not as thick as they make us out to be on tele..
× I agree with the lunar conspirisists


Thanks again Tracey, I'm now going to pass on the lurrv. xo

P.S I hope you like the award ladies - I look forward to finding out three things about you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is my first ever blog award *blush* - I'm very flattered that you thought of me! I will proudly display this on my sidebar.

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews