About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Window Shopping Wish List

So today, in between my uni assignment {*yawn*}, I have been having a little (use that term lightly..) browse online at some goodies that I would like! :) HA! Like I need anymore stash.. but its always nice to look, right?

First things first, I need to get my hands on the latest SU! catalogue.. my friend Roz gave me a link to the online UK version, you can see it here, but it is always better to have the real thing in your hands.. I love their cardstock, the colours match with so many design paper on the market. I want to see their new colour families too! I'm so behind.

Next, some stamps.. *YAY*, after being part of blog land for a while, I have been privileged to come across some really inspirational blogs, and after seeing some of the products they use, I have been bitten by the bug of CAS is sometimes best. Up first.. 1) My Favourite Things (MFT) stamps. Some of their UK retailers include Dies to Die For and Stampeezee.

× MFT - A La Modes - Birthday Girl
× MFT - A La Modes - Candy Cane Kisses
These A La Modes cling stamps are beautiful, just the thing I like - sooo easy to colour with ProMarkers. To be honest, I don't think me and Magnolia would get on, my colouring/shading techniques are not advanced enough for those detailed stamps just yet.

× MFT - Pure Innocence - Emma Celebrates the Season
How cute is she? The possibilities are endless with her fluffy hat and hand warmers!! She is very alike to Lexi's 'Kiri' digi image. Check Lexi's digi images --> here <-- I love the sentiments in the stamp set too.

× MFT - *New* Well Read
So that wouldn't be the most perfect sofa EVER to paper piece? Yes! Yes it would. Plus - I love books, so its the perfect stamp for me! :)

× MFT - Clearly Sentimental About You
Fab sentiments - I love the Elizabeth Bowen quote!

× MFT - Die-namics Framed Greetings Die and Stamp Set 
Some fab phrases - and it takes the hassel out of fussy cutting - the die is included in the set! :) Woop

× MFT - Pure Innocence - Apple for You
× MFT - Pure Innocence - My Umbrella 
× MFT - Pure Innocence - Happy Mail
Ahhh man, so perfect. I love these designs, again, so easy to colour, and paper piece.

2) The Greeting Farm..
Bunny Zoe Crafts has a massive selection of these, check them out HERE.

3) and my new found love.. DIGI STAMPS!!
I have bought a few recently, mostly from Whimsy Stamps, more specifically Meljen's Designs.

Enough of stamps now right? How about... some EMBELLISHMENTS.
You've always gotta colour co-ordinate everything on a creation, it just wouldn't be right otherwise. Two of my favourite brands for this sorta stuff, are 1) Hero Arts - Hero Hues 2) My Minds Eye - Lush (various) Collection.

Sir Stampalot is brilliant for the Hero Hues collections,, check them out --> HERE <--
Dies to Die For is brilliant for the MME Lush collections.. check the options out --> HERE <--

Lace, gems, pearls, flowers, ribbon, ribbon pins = yum yum yum. Gotta stock up on some of that stuff!!

Aaand last but not least.. NESTABILITIES.. although I'm a bit lost about all of that stuff. Hmm.. any recommendations on which ones you use the most often? The most interesting shapes? Any advice, please pass it by my way.

This post is long enough - so I hope I haven't left anything too important, out. This was mostly for me to gather together some shopping areas of interest, but feel free to drop by the places I have given links to and take a look at the goodies for yourself!! Thats all for now, best get cracking with this assignment.. Ugghh..

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm positively drooling over your wish list Lou...all fab stuff...have you seen the new CC designs release that is absolutely gorgeous this month. As for Nesties, my faves are the new(ish) eyelet circle ones, I think they just add that little bit 'extra'
    Hugs...shelly x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews