About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 20 January 2011

New Images at Fairy Dust Crafts

Heylo there girls and boys..

I'm pleased to announce that there are new digi images available over at Fairy Dust Crafts - designed by Lexi herself. Why don't you head on over now and take a look?

Also, don't forget our fortnightly challenge over at Lexi's Creations, you have until 22nd January to get your creations in with the theme of 'Say it with Love'. I hope you can join us, and good luck to all those who've entered.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews