About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Leopard Print

Hey everyone, just quick post to show you another Konad Nail plate design which I tried out the other day.

I have had a lazy day today - just lounging around trying to get some uni work done. Yuck. So unexiting, but it must be done. In between that I have been window shopping online and taking a look at some peoples blogs. Anywho..


Just a simple gray and black combo - goes with anything! Still needed a bit of tidying up at this point and a top coat applied. Hope you like. :)

2 comments:

  1. oooh Lou...they're lovely..can you pop over and do mine..i'm just off to the piccies to drool over Colin Firth... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I pop my fingers in the post, could you do mine too? Sxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews