About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 21 March 2011

The Stamping Bazaar DT Call

Oh gosh!! THE STAMPING BAZAAR are holding a DT call!!

Head on over to their challenge blog ->>HERE<<- to check it out.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

This is what they want from you:
1.One creation per week, it can be a card, 3D item, tag, bookmark etc. using Marina's fabulous images, to be posted on an assigned day each week on your blog with links to The Stamping Bazaar.
2.Join in the regular promotional previews and blog hops.
3.Post the DT banner and TSB blinkie that will be provided to you, on your sidebar.
4.Communicate within the Yahoo! group.

This is what you will get from The Stamping Bazaar:
1.An initial 3 months term on the TSB Design Team
2.You will get to choose 4 images per month to work with from The Stamping Bazaar Store, and the chance to work with any new images that are being released. Digis are always yours to keep and use!
3.Have your name and blog linked on the sidebar of the DT page
4.Your name, blog link, photo and a little blurb on the TSB Design Team page, and a permanent spot in our Past DT Members page after your term is over.

THIS CALL WILL STAY OPEN FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL APRIL 4th
WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SOON AFTER

Of course, I have applied. I LOVE working with Marinas images - soo adorable. So there you have it. Go on over and check it out. I can't wait to see which lucky people get those positions! xo

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...so happy to see that you have applied Lou and thanks so much for the post!!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews