About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Christmas Crunch Sunday

*!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!*
..and for those of you who don't have a Mam to celebrate today with, a big hug goes out to you all.

I am actually posting this on a Sunday too!! First time in a couple of weeks. Sorry I have been slacking lately, I've had loads of uni deadlines and not much time to myself for crafting. *blush*

Here is a pretty simple card I made following a sketch from I forget where. I wanted the focus to be on my paper pieced image. This is Beanie Anya from The Greeting Farm - I used her on last weeks card too, which can be seen HERE. Shes such a cutie and PERFECT for Christmas cards.


I have used patterned papers from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses collection - I really love that paper pad, I plan on using it all up on my Christmas cards for this year to make way for some new stuff! I have used a Labels Four nestie for the Paper Makeup stamp.


I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× For Fun Challenges - Christmas is HERE!!
× CCEE Stampers - No buttons, bows, brads or buckles

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have found some time to be crafty this weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I agree, those DPs are indeed fab! I am so pleased you shared this with us at FOR FUN! Hugs, Ali (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews