About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Yippeee!! Some exciting NEWS!!

What a day I had on Friday!! Sheesh. I sat my last exam.. EVER. It didn't go to plan, but let's face it, it never does!! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed my mark isn't as horrendous as I felt.

Anywho, some of you may know that I applied to the Sentimental Sundays DT call a couple of weeks back. I thought it would be an awesome opportunity to create cards where the sentiment was the main focus as opposed to an image all of the time.

Guess what?! Come 4 o'clock-ish on Friday evening I received an email from Ann Vento!! YES!! I got a place on the SS DT!! It seriously made my WEEK!! I couldn't believe it. I cannot thank Ann enough.

Check out THIS post to see the new challenge for this week which is ANYTHING BUT A CARD.. along with the other lucky people who were chosen as DT members. So fun! :) I can't WAIT to get started using Anns awesome sentiments!

I'm off to write a plan of action of all the crafty things I have to catch up with while I have time today! :) Thanks for stopping by to read about some happy news!



THE SISTERHOOD OF SENTIMENTAL FOOLS

2 comments:

  1. So well done Lou, will have to come and join in the fun, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both counts (taking the final exam 'ever' and getting the well deserved DT position on Sentimental Sundays. Thanks also for your comments on my male card today (yes, I had to sneak some flowers in as I think I have an OCD when it comes to adding them!). By the way, when I was 23 (and having done exams every year of my life since I was 11) I said that I was never going to take another exam. And yet 10 years later at 33, there I was again in another exam hall with all my pens in a see-through bag and my stomach doing backflips!!! Never say never!!! Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews