About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Catch up..

[Long post: Grab yourself a coffee and a chair!]

Sorry I don't have a card or anything to share with you today. I still haven't taken pictures of my newest resin and clay doodads. Useless or what. I've been at my boyfriends since Sunday night, so I haven't had a chance to get anything done. ANY-THING.

You may have noticed I've added an extra page to my blog with the title of 'Shopping List', I plan on updating it now and again when I remember to, with the things I would like. Just so I don't forget and fall off track with new stash buys! LOL. As a matter of fact I've been really good lately, only buying the compulsary things such as Neenah and PM's!! *sweet face* I think I have enough patterned paper to wallpaper my house, and the rest of the street.. but you know how it is.. sometimes you just want that fresh product to give you that little extra slice of motivation.

NEWSFLASH: I have been planning something along the lines of an envelope concertina album over the last few nights (as best I can with just a pen and some paper) - something which I had spotted in the June issue of Craft Stamper and really wanted to have a go at. I have something awesome up my sleeve, so fingers crossed I managed to get it finished in time for the 19th and to a standard I'm happy with! ;) Keep those little peepers peeled! I'll be cutting it fine but I'll stay up even longer than usual if needs be! I can't wait to get back to the craft desk, which should be some time tonight.

I thought I would share a few links with you that have caught my eye these past few weeks, they may be of interest to you, they may not. But this is my blog - and I'll post what I please! HA! First up, there are a few DT calls in crafty blogland. Can I just say a massive congrats to the winners of the WOC DT call - you lucky girls!! You will have a blast working alongside such an awesome DT with some of the most beautiful products out there!

Over at Some Odd Girl, Kristy is holding a DT Call, you have until the 17th July to apply - see the deets HERE. Her images are just adorable, and like I said to her in an email they are such a dream to colour but they also have to much detail at the same time. YKWIM, right? I just love them. Who went and bought the summer release?! I gotta admit, I couldn't resist. But digi's don't count as craft stash, because the Mother and boyfriend don't realise they're new!! HA! ;)

Pollycraft are also holding their own DT Call - see deets for that HERE and HERE. What have you got to lose?! I love their digis, especially Chester, I really should start using them more. The kind people over there are giving away TWO, yes TWO free digis you can use to enter the call! What more reason do you need?! You have until 27th June.

Here are a few links which I have bookmarked over the past few days whilst on my online travels:

~ Is THIS not one of THEE sweetest diamond fold cards you've seen.. EVER?! Claudia hasn't watermarked her photographs so I won't go posting them on my blog, but head on over to LOTV's Ideas to Inspire site and see what the other ladies have come up with with images from the new release! WOW! HERE is a link to Claudia's blog. I LOVE this ladies style!

~ One of my sweet friends Katrina (Flutterby Trina) made a little tutorial!! :) See HERE for her tutorial on colouring skin with PM's!

~ Is THIS not one of the nicest ribbon flowers - EVER?! Although the flower is from Maya Road, I don't suppose it would be too hard to make your own?! I have ribbon JUST LIKE this from The Ribbon Girl!

~ Talking of The Ribbon Girl, check out their website if you haven't already.. they are such sweet ladies, with fab products and fab delivery and ever fabber customer service! I HIGHLY recommend them!

~ You heard of a-england?! Well now you have. If you like nail stuff, you gotta get a look at this. THIS colour is just MY ALL TIME FAAAVE. Gotta get it!

~ Layers, layers, layers.. HERE.. wow!!

I'm off to catch up on my DT commenting duties! :) Over and out, xo Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews