About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 June 2011

WOYWW - 108

It's been a while.. I know. But as I was crafting in the early hours of the morning the other night/morning I was thinking to myself.. gee.. the size of this desk and you're working on an area smaller than an a4 sheet of paper! LOL. Serious.


You can see my total hoard of WOC in their seperate boxes for their colour families. HA! ;)

To the very bottom left of my desk are some of my very treasured Waltzing Mouse stamps as well as my Stamp-a-ma-jig and my VERY treasured brown fineliner. I dread the day that bad boy runs out - I'll need to source a new one ASAP just in case!

The book you can see to the right hand side of the photo is my crafting book. It lists challenge blogs and challenges I would like to try and enter as well as 'To Do' lists for DT positions and other bits and bobs like PM combos etc.

To the left of my ATG gun is my xBox controller - I have taken to Twilight again and have watched the first three about 5 times in the past week. HA! When I'm not watching DVDs while crafting I listen to specfic radio stations for certain artists like Linkin Park etc, that way I don't have to listen to the same song 6000 times an hour on Capital FM.

How are ya liking my new blog layout?! I've had a right carry on today - it's had me round the twist!! But it's sorted now. Can you give me your opinions on the font please? Is it clear enough to read?! I'm debating changing it again - let me know!!

I'm off to have some cereal before I get inky - my tummy is rumbling terribly!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, love your workspace and ooh! all those scrummy flowers. Lovely jubbly! I think your new font is very easy to read hun. Enjoy your inky fun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Lou I love reading your posts! Lovely layout! You sound like Winnie the Pooh with your tummy rumbly! Hope you have recovered from your HTML bust out! What the heck happened?!> Can't wait to see what creation you have up your sleeve next with all those goodies on your craft table. I too become overwhelmed with things then before you know it I'm crafting in the kitchen! LOL Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like thef ont & it looks clear to me. Intrigued by the different colours of your Craft Challenges lists. That looks like a Staedtler triplus fineliner - mine was bought in a pack from WH Smith but available from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Staedtler-Triplus-Fineliner-334-SB10/dp/B0007OEDYI for the 10 pack or 20 pack has a paler brown as well.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems however big your desk it still gets full of stuff. All those lovely flowers and I-spy a corner chomper - I'd love on of those. Btw no trouble with the blog font :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of goodies on your desk. :) Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome looking desk. Love all the flowers and colors. I have found regardless the size of the desk the 'stuff' just seems to grow and fill it up. I think the font is very readable. Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have SO MUCH SPACE! I work in about 6x6" - I know stuff over all the time. :) But I find if stuff is out, I am more likely to use it for inspiration. That;s my story and I'm sticking to it.

    leslie #112

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews