About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 18 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges #33 - ANYTHING GOES

Sorry I'm so late at getting this post sorted. I got in from work at half 6 and made tea straight away. I was SO hungry. A lovely coconut curry! Just finished up the dishes :)

Anywho, incase you haven't already, head on over to Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges this week and check out the amazing inspiration the ladies have for ya for the challenge.

ANYTHING GOES

Nice and eaaasy for ya - right?!

I hope you can join in this time round!! Sorry I haven't got a card to show ya today - this past week has been so hectic.

How comes months can go by and literally NOTHING happens, and then like 10 opportunities come along at once?! MADNESS. At least it will all keep me on my toes!!

I was going to make a start on some more commissions I have recently received, but guess what? I'm out of printer ink!! So instead.. I'm off to cabbage in front of the TV and die cut FIFTY, yes FIVE ZERO, tags with my Slice for a lovely lady who wants them for price tags for some items she knits. I think. Well, I gotta get them done anyway! :)

Got a 10-2 shift tomorrow then I'm around my friends tomorrow night for a very late birthday celebration/ catch up! :) Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews