About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 30 September 2011

Digi Week Reveals; Day 5

Have you all been keeping up with the new releases this week?! Be sure to stop by the STORE to make sure you grab them all. Seriously. Do NOT miss out!! Today over at SOG it's the last day of sneaks from our MEGA 14 image release!!

We're going out with a bang with a whole bunch of Kaylee's and Mae's to show ya.
 Be sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl Challenge blog to see what the other girls have done with this new release!!

Deer Gift Mae


Bright Lights Kaylee


I've used Basic Greys Eskimo Kisses on both cards along with the usual Copics and ProMarkers to colour my images. I've kept the layouts pretty simple, all eyes on the images! ;)

I've had real fun with this new release, the girls have just blown my mind with their mad colouring skillz and imagination!!

I offically <3 SOG. I have another project coming soon using an older digi, so keep your eyes peeled!! :)

2 comments:

  1. aw wow .you are on a roll this week lou.really love both these cuties and your papers and designs are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous cards Lou! I love the Basic Grey papers that you paired with both, especially the print with the reindeer to go along with Deer Mae... SO clever! Love everything about these cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews