About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 1 September 2011

I meant forever

Hey friends. I've got a sweet little card to share with you today that I made for my lovely friend Amy Burrell. :)

It's an anniversary card for a male. I hope you likey.


I used some delicious papers from American Crafts I Do collection. I bought this paper well over a year ago and I'm running short. *goes off to search if anywhere still stocks it* The colours of the collection are gorgeous. Like mint greens, cool greens, greys and whites. Yum! :) It's perfect for both wedding and anniversary cards and the patterns are elegant enough to go for either male or female.

Amy requested this particular sentiment which I used on a Valentines card earlier this year. I really love it. I think it says a lot without saying a lot. I created it in word and used the font 'Honey'.

All of my custom doodles and distressing. I've added a slice of vellum for that little added extra, as well as some WOC flowers and a handmade clay doodad.


Because I was posting this I decided to pair it up with a simple white envelope which I spruced up with a Labels Four die cut to create an area for the name.


Here is a shot of the inside of the card. With another slice of vellum for the message and some more paper from that lovely collection. A crisp white cardbase it all that was needed to complete this card.

Seasoned cardmakers.. gimme marks out of 10 for the way I've attached that vellum, please? ;) LOL!!

I hope you like this as much as me and Amy! :)

I'll be back later to share a little accident with you all. HA! I bet that's got you thinking!!


1 comment:

  1. wow i love this lou.its really stylish and the acetate really gives it that special touch.loving the beautiful sentiment too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews