About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 30 September 2011

Sweet Day

I thought it'd be appropriate to post this today, considering it's the recepients birthday!! ;)

By the time this post goes live I should be well on my way to Newcastle Central Station bound for Burton on Trent for my sisters jewellery/ card party tonight! ;) HELL YES..

Anyway, the whole point of this post..


You all know the deal with Saturated Canary and Kristas new Etsy Store and challenge blog right?! Right!! Well here is my first card using one of her new digis. Meet Penny, A Ragamuffin. Is she not the cutest thing you ever did see?! I think so!!

I've coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers. I decided not to fussy cut her out and instead stamped, doodled and distressed the edges of the image panel. My papers are from Sweet Threads 6x6 pad from Basic Grey and I have used some ribbon from The Ribbon Girl to mimic her leggings which I've coloured to look like jeggings. Get it?! ;)

Anywho, be sure to stop by the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog - the first challenge is up and live with some unREAL inspiration from the DT!


2 comments:

  1. stunning card lou.the image is gorgeous, i love her big eyes and fab colours and design :D
    enjoy your party hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews