About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 2 September 2011

Oops..

So here's the deal.


I got the picture out of the way so I haven't got to look at it anymore. Seriously.

WHAT a booboo!!

I ordered the Pillow Box Die from SU! in prep for some Halloween goodies, like bat droppings and broken skulls! ;) I have a CB so it was a bit of trial and error to get my sandwich right.. and ERROR is most definately what it was.

One destroyed Spellbinders mat. Good job I had another on standby.

Thankfully I have the sandwich all sorted now, I've just gotta stock up on acetate and get cutting! You'll see in due course what I've got up my sleeve.


Sorry I haven't been too chatty these last few posts - I'm trying to make the most of my time of work to get caught up on DT work and commissions. Is is bad of me to combine the two? I've been told it's pretty clever.. but I'm not so sure. I guess if I do it that way, the card has a home aside from my card box, right? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Sorry to see this, Lou, but it's kind of hilarious! lol. Poor mat! I'm suprised I haven't yet done something like this :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews