About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Reveal Week; Day TWO!

Welcome to Day Two of our Reveal Week over at Some Odd Girl.

Incase you didn't know already we've got a whopping FOURTEEN digis being released. They will all be showcased Monday - Friday so keep those eyes of yours PEELED WIDE!!

We are also doing things slightly differently and having some extra fun with this release. Each day, Monday through Friday, we will be revealing 2-3 new digis HERE, over on the Some Odd Girl challenge blog. But not only do you get to BUY the digis on the day of their reveal, you'll also get a special discount! On the day they are revealed they'll be available in the shop at 25% off FOR THAT DAY ONLY! That means today's reveals will ONLY be available on sale until the next reveals are posted, and then those will be available and on sale tomorrow! The sale will not be held over so stop back daily to see what's new and snatch them up at the sale price.

Monday brought you:

Pumpkin Kody
Halloween Tia
Mummy Tobie

Today is Tuesday, well.. it was the last time I checked.. and we've got:

Alice Mae
Mad Hatter Kody
Magician Tobie

Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the ladies have got for ya to feast your eyes on. I'm showcasing Alice Mae for ya all..


Can you please just take a second to stop and look at that adorable face?! Like butter wouldn't melt, and you know what? It probably wouldn't. Like wow. She's gorgeous. I love the big bow in her hair. I've coloured her skin and hair using Copics and the rest of the image in PM's. I've tried to colour her true to what Alice looked like in the movie - not so sure about the red 'undergarments' but I had to add a splash of colour somewhere! LOL. The 'real' Alice also had black shoes, but I've got a thing for colouring SOG images with brown shoes. Okay? Okay.


I SO need to work on colouring white! LMBO. Her freakin' tights and petticoat look dirty!! This wasn't the anticipated outcome - I promise. I've used Echo Park For The Record patterned paper along with a Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, an SU! Decorative Label punch and some red bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl. I stamped a sentiment from Star Prints stamp set by PTI in Frayed Burlap ink, which I have also used to distress the edges of my papers.

So tell me she isn't adorable?! Hell, you ain't seen NUTTIN' yet. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog each day this week to see what surprises wait in store!

5 comments:

  1. super cute card Lou I love it your Alice is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, this is super cute. I love the pop of red in her undergarment. And I do the same things with the shoes!! Her tights are darling, and your card is fabulous!!!
    hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lou she is gorgeous!!! fantastic card. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card lou.your colours and details are stunning and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews