About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

What's Cooking?

Good afternoon everyone! :) How is the weather where you are today? Autumn is definitely on it's way in this part of the world, and I'm loving it!! Chilly mornings and golden leaves. Bliss. Anywho..

Here I am with my second project for Quixotic, let's just say I'm a LOT happier with how this one turned out! :) I had a lot of fun colouring this cutie up!

I have made a Christmas card with a stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie called Merry. Isn't she the sweetest?! I bet she gets a lotta guests around her house on Christmas day serving a turkey THAT size! I couldn't decide to go with oranges or lemons on top of it, so I done one of each!! 


I have coloured this cutie using Copics for her skin and hair and ProMarkers for the rest of her, fussy cut her out and adhered her to a vellum oval. I have used some delicious papers from Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad. Are those colous not lovely?! I'm really loving the non-traditional papers coming out this year!! The sentiment and the cute little oven gloves are part of the stamp set, I just had to use all three stamps! :)

Some aqua embellishments in the form of ribbon and brads are just enough to finish off this card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papercuts - White Linen; Bazzill - Kraft; Vellum
Patterned Papers: Echo Park - Holly Jolly Christmas
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - Merry
Colour: Copics: Skin - YR000, YR00, E11, R30; Hair - E55, E57, E59 ProMarkers: Cool Grey 3, 4, 5, Carmine, Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Baby Pink, Tea Green, Pastel Green, Mint Green, Soft Green, Ginger, Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Yellow, Canary, Mango
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Nesties - Standard Ovals LG
Tools: SU! Sprial Border Punch
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girl - Aqua Ruffle Edge Sheer ribbon; Papermania - aqua pearl brads, yellow pearl brads
Misc: brown fineliner

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card lou.i love your colours and design and the image is brilliant ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews