About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas Angel - Money Wallet

Morning all, well, afternoon now. Though I'd better get this post up and live before I head off to work. It's already been live over at Quixotic Inspirations since 8 this morning, so you may have already seen it. Anywho.  I've got a darts competition tonight, so I won't have time when I get home from work before I head off out again. Yikes. No rest for the wicked as they say.

So, I thought I might have a photo of the inside to show ya, but it seems my camera is d-e-a-d. HA! Typical eh, so yet again I'll have to come back with an UPDATE. For now, the front will have to do ya. ;)


This project is the end result of an idea that has been in my head since.. what?! Mid October. Yes, I'm slow! :) I've wanted to make my own little 'money wallets' for Christmas, you know the type, right? 
 
Meet the super cute little angel from Kraftin' Kimmie - Seraphina. I left out the halo and the sentiment from the set and used my own from Hero Arts. The patterned papers are from Echo Park - Holly Jolly Collection. I used a nestie to create the shape behind Seraphina and made a banner shape from a gorgeous little polka dot paper for her to sit on. :) I also used some yummy Prima E Line Pearls to embellish the wallet a little. I got them in the massive sale Elaine had a while back. Still got a LOT to use!! I love having a lot of stash, especially small embellishments like that. Can't be shy using them, right? 

I used the Die-namics - Let it Snowflake die to create some added embellishments. The gorgeous lace is from The Ribbon Girl and the sentiment from Hero Arts has been stamped in Chestnut Roan chalk ink - such a delicious impression when you use that ink. :) Crisp. 

I've seen loads of projects using this stamp over on the Kraftin' Kimmie FB page, where the chicks have been coloured up in like.. blue, and other cutsie colours. That thought never even crossed my mind, so watch this space for another version of this with BLUE chicks! ;) LOVE blue. 
 
I'll try to be back later with a shot of the inside. :) Hope you likey. I'm trying to get a few of these pumped out, you know.. for Christmas. I've had SO many Christmas orders from other people that I actually don't have a single Christmas card to send out myself. Am I useless, or what?! USELESS!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Love the lace with the red and kraft and your colouring is stunning as usual!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Lou, love the wallet hopefully be able to see the inside later?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Lou, well worth the wait. Love the gorgeous image, fab doodling and pretty snowflakes. Ooh! ickle blue chicks, sounds so cute.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.love the kraft and pop of colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the two green flower design are not looking good at right top, one was enough.
    valentine gifts pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews