About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 2 December 2011

Black and White

Gosh, it's been quiet over here lately, hasn't it?! I'm sorry guys. What with work, and the run up to decorating for Chrismtas and just life in general I haven't had time to blog or update much. Hopefully I'll have a little more time now that the decorations are up and the house has been cleaned from top to bottom.

So, today it's time for some more inspiration from Team Friday over at LLLC. This week we have some..

BLACK AND WHITE

projects to show you.

I decided to use Marci with Rose, she looks so adorable and I thought she'd look quite chic in black and white. I decided to make a calendar using a plain white envelope and a few little 2012 calendar tabs I had left over.


I used a few slices of paper from MME - Meadowlark collection, as well as some thin white satin ribbon. My bow looks a little floppy, does it not? HA! I distressed the edges with Black Soot DI and added some doodles with a fineliner.
How cute does Marci look with the pops of red from the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers?

Skin - Cool Grey 1, 2, 3
Reds - E07, Crimson, Burgundy
Dark Greys - Cool Grey 4, 5, Black

I would like to enter this calendar into these challenges:
× Ai Factory - #98 Something Red
× Fab 'n Funky - Anything Goes

That's all I got for ya today. I'm off to do my nails in prep for my work night out tonight. 
Enjoy your Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Aw that's really pretty Lou, I just love it. Hope you have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic lou.love your striking mono colouring and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Lou, what a gorgeous image and wow your colouring is just beautiful, great idea for a calendar and I think your bow looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have made a calendar with this challenge
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews