About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 26 December 2011

Could that be it for 2011?!

The last Christmas card I post on my blog I mean. Don't have a fit - I'm not leaving for good! HAHA. Although some of you may be pleased to be without my waffle clogging your news feed! ;)

So here it is.. it's only James Bear from LOTV. I bought this guy last year and he's only ever seen ink once before. Shame on me, he's gorgeous!! This order was for a Christmas/ Birthday card. Fancy being born on Christmas day?! Don't know whether that'd be all it seems to be honest. Anywho, I thought James Bear - Deck the Halls would be perfect, with the mixture of Christmas decorations and a pressie! :)


I've used some papers from Crate Paper - Snow Day for the main background piece and the snowflakes. :) I've distressed and doodled the edges and wrapped a slice of red sheer ribbon around the lot. 


Here's a close up of the moonstone brads from WOC, lovely much!! Gotta get me some bigger ones of those. After Feb.. of course. *rolls eyes* LOL!!


Naturally I've got this cutie coloured up using Copics and ProMarkers. I kinda love his light fluffy look. :)


Finally, here is the inside of the card. I typed the sentiment on my computer and printed it off. Clean and simple. :) I added a punched label and another snowflake to the inside. Then doodled around the edges.

:) Enjoy Boxing Day guys!!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
× 2 Sisters - Snowflakes
× Simply Stampin' Christmas
 × Card Crafters Guide - Christmas

1 comment:

  1. love this lou.gorgeous james bear and your modern colours are really stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews