About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

REVEAL Day 2 - Lovey Tobie

Hey ODDies. Sorry for the SUPER late post. I'm a bit crap - admittedly. But you're here now, so this post was better late than never, yeah? Yeah. :)

Yesterday we shared Foxy and Electric Love, which are available for PRE-SALE at SomeOddGirl.com RIGHT NOW. Did ya SEE them?! GOSH!! Do you LOVE them?! I do!! How cute is little Foxy and Electric Love can be used for all sortsa stuff, especially BOY cards, which everyone worries about. Well not now!

Not only will Electric Love help you out with those but so will LOVEY TOBIE!! Woahhhhh.

You've already seen this card from me as part of our Release Hop, but here it is again because you guys were so madly in love with those paper pieced hearts, colour combo, and embellishments. Thank you so much for your kind comments, you guys ROCK!

Here he is..


You can find all the details for this card HERE


What do you think?  We love the versatility here – this set is a 3″ x 4″ that includes Tobie, 3 sentiments (BOY I love you!, made for you, and much love) and two accent hearts. 
 
Take a look over at the Some Odd Girl Blog now and see what the other ODD teamies have made with this awesome set.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews