About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday Round Up

It's that time of the week again. The end. Which means it's Monday tomorrow. Boo. BUT we've still the whole of Sunday to enjoy this snowless (as of now) land, before it's back to the grind tomorrow. Tomorrow.

Have you guys seen the new blog up and running with Kristy Dalman and Melissa Andrew teaming it?! CREATED FROM COLOR. The name says it all. Copics. Two of the best Copic colourists out there, and CLASSES!! Head on over now to check out all of the details. You will not disappointed with the line up for the very near future.

Next up I've gotta share the link for the latest Saturated Canary challenge HERE. The DT just rock Krista's AHmazing images. They provide so much inspiration for each challenge that I just wish there were more hours in the day to join in every time!

:) Sunday Smile.


What else?! Hmm, have you joined in with the SOME ODD GIRL VALENTINES RELEASE HOP?! Start HERE at the SOME ODD GIRL BLOG. Don't miss it!!

Last but not least.. for now. I might think of something else before this post goes live, you just never know!!

Have you seen Corry's Blog Candy. Check it out HERE. All I'mma say.. is WOW!! Get OVER THERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews