About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 5 December 2011

Third Week of POLLYCRAFT Christmas Special

Here is your mid-way reminder folks! ;) We've already had 100's of entries, thank you so much to everyone who's already joined in!! But we want MORE!! So head on over to the Challenge Blog NOW to see what the deal is.

This time round I used the adorable Swings and Slides - Snow Buds. So cute. Those glasses?! HELLO!!


I've used some gorgeous papers from Crate Paper - Snow Days collection. Love the none traditonal colours. They're the same papers I used in yesterdays LOTV card. I've added glitter to the snow and the fluffy bits on their hats. I've distressed, doodled and stamped the edges too. I tried something new on this card, I used some cheesecloth I ordered from WOC a while back. just a little bit peeking out here and there, but it just adds something different.

I created a sentiment using some navy blue alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket and finally added some quite large cream pearls here and there. :) Mr Snowman looks a little grubby, doesn't he? I used warm greys, I wish I'd used the cool greys instead. Hey, ho. Always next time.

Head on over the Pollycraft now and join in the fun!!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Dustin Pike - Non Traditonal Colours
× Gingerloft - Christmas and Winter

5 comments:

  1. Lou this is beautiful, gorgeous colouring hun, love the base colours on this. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real cutie Lou, that image is fab I just love the specs! Gorgeous papers, love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the vintage feel to this card Lou, absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeoud card lou.love the fantastic colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card Lou, it's beautiful! The cheesecloth is very cool!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews