About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Wish for Wishes

Quicky gonna finish this post up before I head out to darts. I've had most of it typed up for a while but wanted to wait until I had an empty day on my blog. Turns out my day ain't empty though, I gotta type up my reveal post for

LOVEY TOBIE from Some Odd Girl.

I honestly don't know where the time has gone these past few weeks. I'm so behind with everything. Like.. everything. This time next year I'm really gonna be more organised. I'll have to be if I don't want my head to explode. HA! Anywho.. not what you came here for.

The lastest (and last *boooo*) Sassy release has really got me!! Like.. really, REALLY!! I've been bitten by the Sassy bug yet again. I'm itching to colour up the rest of the set. Give a girl time. There simply ain't enough hours in the day, but I'll get there!!


Here is Picture Pose. Isn't she beautiful?! This was a birthday card for a close friend, so I went with a pink and brown vintagey feel. Kinda like how it turned out! :) Can I say that?


I've coloured this cutie using the usual combo of Copics and ProMarkers..
Skin - YR000, YR00, E01, E11, R20, R32
Hair - E55, E57, E59
Eyes - Bright Green, Forest Green
Pinks - Sunkissed Pink, Coral, Antique Pink
Dress - E40, E41, 0
Cushion - E30, E31, E33

I went with something a little different for the background.. pink clouds!! Yeah.. and what?! LOL!! It's sorta like.. a pink poof of smoke, or perfume, or make up. Okay?! HA!! :) I didn't think stark blue clouds woulda looked overly fitting on this card. 

I cut the image out using the largest Labels 16 die and distressed and doodled the edges. I adhered it to the card on a jaunty angle. I'm all for that lately.


Of course, I had to use some WOC flowers and those moonstone brads are fast becoming a staple in my stash! I also used a spacer underneath it.


Yummy bunch of embellishments from The Ribbon Girl. Where else?! I can never remember the name of this ribbon, but it's bloody lovely. It ties so nicely, and its so smooth. There are a bunch of colours too, but I think I only have a couple. Some brown bakers twine ties a little silver key charm around the knot. 

The little tag is from a PTI die, and I've stamped 'wish' in Pretty in Pink ink from the Tiny Tags stamp set from PTI.

Yum. Oh, and some lace from TRG too!! :)


Here is a sneak at the inside of the card, I didn't photograph the whole lot as I had already wrote my message inside. I've used some yummy MME papers from the Madison Avenue collection.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papercuts - Woodgrain
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye - Madison Avenue
Stamps: Simply Sassy - Picture Pose; Papertrey Ink - Tiny Tags
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; DI - Frayed Burlap; SU! Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girl - 16mm Fuschia Pink Taffeta (I think?!), brown bakers twine, 22mm cream fan cluny lace, small silver key charm; WOC - small moonstone brads, two tone baby pink sweetheart blossom, two tone pink/ ivory 10mm rose
Dies: Nesties - Labels Sixteen; Papertrey Ink - Tiny Tags
Misc:
brown fineliner

 

1 comment:

  1. wow love this lou.amazing colouring of the stunning sassy and your clouds and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews