About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 9 December 2011

You Need SNOW to SNOWboard!!

As it seems like the rest of the country is covered in snow.. the majority of Tyneside has missed it.. for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this carries on. HA! It's alright if you can just sit in the house and you've nowhere you have to be, but when you have to venture out in it, it just ain't a heap of fun. At all.

Some of the new release from La La Land Crafts just beg for snow though.. 


Check out Snowboarding Marci and Luka!! So cute! This is only part of the new release. Read on to see the rest of the goodies that have been drawn up for ya! ;) I decided to use Snowboarding Luka for my card, paired with some papers from Crate Paper - Snow Days collection.


I've created a little scene using Snowboarding Luka. I embossed the edges of my 'hills' with white to create some texture. The green decorative shapes represent trees, and my backgroun paper is.. well.. Christmas trees. HA! :)

I've coloured Luka using Copics and ProMarkers, I've added Glossy Accents to his goggles and Liquid Pearls to his snowboard. Like.. snow spray! :)

Skin - YR000, YR00, E11, R30, R20
Cool Grey 3, 4, 5
Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue, Indigo Blue
Lime Green, Bright Green, Grass
W3, W1, W00


Loads of ACCESSORIES!! Just WAIT until you see what Kim Dellow has done with the Suitcase! <3

 

Saluting Soldiers!! There are some in the works for our Aussie fans too!! 

Head on over to the La La Land Crafts Blog now and join in with our hop!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews