About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOG!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOME ODD GIRL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. TO.. YOU!!

Some Odd Girl is OFFICIALLY two years old today!! Isn't that mind blowing?! Kristy has been ripping up the web with her images for all that time, and there is still SO much more to come, I can guarantee that!! Everyone I know and talk to has fallen head over heels in love with Kristy's images. Even none crafters can see their appeal!!

The many designers who have worked for SOG have just rocked my socks with their endless talent, push, and determination to get SOG out there!! Even better are the SOG customers who treat themselves to a few SOG digis and stamps every now and again and totally transform the images into something truely unique to them. More of that on Friday! ;)

So today.. we're gonna announce the winner of the HOP..

THANK YOU to EVERYONE who stopped by and left a comment! Some of you guys really make me smile with the kind words and encouraging comments you leave.  Good luck! :)

PLUS!! Some other good news.. is the BRAND NEW SHUSH STAMPS are available in the Store NOW!! :) Call back to the SOG Blog tomorrow to see the most amazing creations from the ODD Crew with these new Maes!!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews