About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 13 January 2012

LLLC is Making a Scene

Morning everyone!! Well, let me tell ya.. I went to bed a SUP-AH happy girl last night. If you're my friend on FB you will have seen my post about the two HUGE propositions I had put to me yesterday. More about that in due course though.

Today I'm here with some LLLC Inspiration for ya. What with the release of the amazing new scene digis Irina has put together for ya all we thought this week we'd inspire ya with some

SCENES

Natrually I had to use Sweetheart Marci digi scene. I just wanna chub that panda!!


Still on a red and green kick, don't even ask. I can't get away from it lately! LOL. Anything none Valentines and it's red and green, with a splash of yellow (and in this case, grey) for good measure! I'm sure it's a fad that'll pass.

I hope.

Anywho. Not even a card today but more like a hanging.. sorta like.. a tiny little picture. Because that's what a scene is, right? A picture. Uhhh. I kept it pretty simple.. for me.. again. It turned out better than my last attempt, although I still had to add a few flowers and things.

I used some American Crafts textured cardstock for the base and added a distressed doily. I then added the scene on the top with dimensionals. I doodled and distressed the edges and took a little chunk outta each corner. A tiny jewellery tag punch with a 'love' sentiment and three WOC flowers finishes the project off.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm having a lay in, then I'm off to work at 2. I plan on getting ORGANISED tonight and working on a few commissions. Let's hope my creative juices keep flowing because I gotta DAMN long list! Love it!!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.love the distressed doily and adorable image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews