About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 9 January 2012

Lovey Dovey

Sorry this is such a late post. *long, horrid, weird sorta day* That aside.

VALENTINES RELEASE OVER AT SOME ODD GIRL

Guys, you're gonna SCREAM when you see what us ODDies over at Some Odd Girl have got lined up for ya this week!! The plan was gonna be to let you all see the goodness today, but the DT couldn't help themselves, we had to get everything coloured up - when you see the images, you'll know why! So instead we're staging it, so one image will be revealed every day up until Friday, be sure to stop by the Odd Blog so you don't miss a thing.

Please let me introduce ya to..

2 Hearts Kody and Mae


If you can't wait.. the whole new release is over at the Odd Shop right now. Doesn't Kodys expression make you wanna die?! He looks so shocked to be receiving a kiss from cutie Mae!! He better believe it! ;) I've coloured the image using Copics and ProMarkers. I've fussy cut the lovey dovey couple out and adhered them to the card using dimensionals. I then typed a sentiment to fit inside the heart and printed it onto some patterned paper from My Minds Eye which I have used on the rest of the card too.

To finish it off I added a mixture of flowers from WOC, a fabric brad and some delicious ribbon, twine and trim from The Ribbon Girl.

Recognise the layout?! It's only my fave ever. I think a lot more cards will be looking this way in the near future! LOL. Bring on the polka dots. :)

So, that's your fill for today. Ne sure to do what I told ya and stop by the blog ALL WEEK LONG. The girls have made some AH-mazing samples.

I'm off to get a picture of my Pollycraft project then I'll be writing my post up. In bed. I feel so out of it today.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card Lou, and I'm loving that image, will have to have a nosey at that release
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be the cutest! Your sweet image just pops off the page! Love the fancy cuttest and awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.really love the loved up couple, his expression is fab and fantastic colouring and design too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is gorgeous! I love your coloring and your using of kraft & brown!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews