About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 15 January 2012

When there's nothing left to say..

So before I rush off to get showered and stuff before I go and tackle the bomb site that is my car *sick* I thought I'd stop by and show you a very special card I made the other night for a work colleague of mine. No details needed, apart from.. saying.. stuff like this just shouldn't happen. Bad things always happen to good people. I'm just about fed up with it. Yuck.

So that aside, I thought I'd do what I do best in that sort of situation.. I'd create. I made this card to give to the lovely lady as a little reminder that everyone at work was thinking about her and her family, and that we were all there if she needed us.


A really simple card, some purple and stuff to add some colour and the most perfect sentiment ever from Paper Makeup Stamps stamped in Close to Cocoa ink. Everything apart from the bottom most die cut is from Stampin' Up. I've added some white silk ribbon and some cream loopy trim from The Ribbon Girl along with white liquid pearls. :) Understated is what you'd call that. I think? For me anyway. :)

I'll be back later on with a *whispers* Christmas card I forgot to post last week. It's a Sassy, so that makes it okay, right? Heehee.

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Lou, one that is so hard to get right but you have done it, I'm sure your work colleague appreciated it. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really delicate and thoughtful card.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews