About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Bestest Sentiment

Wait until you see the picture - then you'll get the title. So funny. :) Makes me smile every time I look at it.

This is a Valentines card I made for my niece to give to her boyfriend on Valentines day. I've coloured the images to specification and used some yummy papers from My Minds Eye.


This is a sketch from Sketch Saturday they posted weeks ago now, and it's still one of my firm fave go to's when my mojo has done off.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This is the best...love the sentiment + your colouring is so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this lou.adroable loved up couple and your sentiment is brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews