About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Easter Hugs

Morning everyone! :) How's your week started off? Well I hope. I feel like I've got a new lease of life now I have a car that is in full working order with new shoes!! Now all I gotta do is tax the bugger at the end of this month, then I can start saving my monies up again. :)

I had great fun over the weekend, rekindling my love for ProMarkers - which resulted in me getting a fair few images coloured up, now all I gotta do is get them onto some cards. I also ended up ordering a few more PM's and FM's to fill up some more blanks in my chart. :) Can't wait for those to arrive.


Here is the first image I coloured up using my new skin combo of Blush, Soft Peach, Rose Peach and Baby Pink for the blush. LOVE. I've ordered a few more orang-y PM's to try and create a little more depth, I'll let you know how I get on. I've used some papers from Basic Grey Origins collection - colours to match Week 5 of Sugary Sunday over on FB.

I followed the sketch over at Sketchy Challenge - love those girls. :) Some lace trim, gingham ribbon and mini bobble trim from The Ribbon Girl and a few roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, as well as a rolled rose. My new thing - got a lot of room to perfect my technique, I ain't gonna lie.


I also used the leaf from the set and die cut another slice of paper from the collection. These dies are a fab way to use up those little scraps of paper that, if you're like me, you hate throwing away. To finish off the embellishments I added a couple of Limeade Doodlebug brads. Yummy.


A quick shot of the inside of the card - again using a scrap of paper. That heart just happened to be in the perfect place :) I die cut another labels 18 and created a sentiment using alpha stickers and an Amy R stamp. :)

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
The Sketchy Challenges - #17 Bettinas Sketch
Dieing for a Challenge - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Animal Antics
Card Crafters Circle - Dies
Totally PaperCrafts - Ribbons and/ or Bows

Thanks for stopping by today - enjoy your day. 

5 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous hun, a beautiful make. But I am still trying to picture your car with new shoes ..... ! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work again - I love your cards and all the little details you add. Your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie love the colours you have used hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo gorgeous Lou and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lou.i love your fab papers and design and gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews