About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 27 February 2012

A Teenage Dream at Pollycraft

Good morning. Hope you're all well - thanks for stopping by today. 

Today marks the first day of my week off work - oh how lovely it is. Shame I'll have been up since 6pm looking after my boyfriends nephews. Sheesh. I think a little cat nap will be in order once I've had my hair cut this afternoon!! I'm yawning at the thought of it!

Anywho, time for another theme over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge..  

Sheena wants to see..

TEENAGE DREAM

The possibilities when it comes to Pollycraft cuties you could choose from. Luna, Casper, Sonny. You can check them all out over at the Pollycraft Shop!!

I've decided to use the uber cool Casper Silvermist - Too Cool for School


I followed the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week - knew I wanted to try it as soon as I seen it, I think it coulda gone a little better - too much white but never mind.

I embellished using a little green button I recycled off a different card and a mix of Papermania and Doodlebug brads. 

That's about all from me today. Please stop over the challenge blog and see what my other awesome teamies have got for ya! Much love.

8 comments:

  1. LOL Lou, know the napping feeling well! This is a fantastico card hun, gorgeous layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boy card Lou! Casper is such a cool dude!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you rocked this sketch! This turned out fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Lou! Love your colouring and those fabby papers - I think it turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casper is indeed too cool for school! Fab card Lou, perfect teenage card, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cool! Is there anything you can't do. Loved reading about you up top too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Lou, this is so gorgeous hun. Love the image and your amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews