About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 25 March 2012

'Dedication to Sugar Nellie'

*waves* Don't know if you seen.. but I've been showcased over at Sugar Nellie! HA! *big grin* Totally over the moon!!


Here is the card I made for the occasion.. using Lead The Way. I know, I know. It's not a Sassy - but head over to the Sugar Nellie blog and see the other cards Elaine picked. :)


I just want to thank everyone who left lovely comments over there for me. It means a lot. You guys make me blush!! A huge thank you to Elaine for even thinking about showcasing me. Her kind words are so sweet. She is a lady who has massive talent herself!!

6 comments:

  1. Sugar Nellie was absolutely right for spotlighting you, your cards are gorgeous and I love your style, I became your new follower today, love to see more of your work.

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lou! You totally deserve it...your cards rock :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab Lou!! I love this - you can send to me at... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip, spotted you at Sugar Nellie and am now your newest follower! Beautiful selection of cards, I'm sure you are thrilled to be showcased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your coloring of that image and your card design! Congrats on being feature on the Sugar Nellie blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. huge congrats on being in the sugar nellie spotlight hun,your deserve it ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews